Thursday, September 20, 2012

Out Comes the Sun

 Another card from our workshop...and I think hands down...this one is my absolute favorite...we made a card and a coordinating gift tag to go with it.


I love the splashes don't you...they're little gelly type stickers...don't know if I can find more...I really like them.


This is the just for you gift tag in case you bring a get well gift to the persons home...I know they will love. 


The sentiment..."when the rain is done, out comes the sun"...I think this is going to be my favorite get well card.


 I pieced together left over scraps to stamp my sentiment on. 


The rainbow was a sheet of DSP...lots of rainbows on it...and I loved that it also had the clouds.


This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: bootiful occasions and teeny tiny wishes.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...yo yo yellow...not quite navy...baja breeze...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: raspberry ripple.
*****
Punches: snow blossom...star...large and wide ovals...jewelry tag...edgelits finishing touches...corner rounder...and doodle borders folders.
*****
Additional supplies: zingz rain sticker accents...stampin' dimensionals...yellow acrylic discs...lemon drop bakers twine...big shot...score-it...fiskars...and snail.


Thanks to my wonderful ladies for a very fun evening...sorry for all the cutting tho'...i know how you all like cutting...but you guys did a great job...Yahhhhhhh!!!!
Thanks everyone for stoppin' by this morning and sharing these cute projects with me...it was a fabulous, fun, and easy project to make...enjoy the rest of the morning...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin