Saturday, September 15, 2012

Debbie-1

 I'm sharing some of the last of the wonderful cards and projects from my Upline Debby swaps at the convention last month.

The fabulous ornament that's on the cover of the new 2012 Stampin' Catty is what Debbie showed us to make at our get together...what a great evening we had.


A three step card...I think that's what it's called...I love it.


These butterfly cards are my absolute favorites...I think I'll be casing them.


Thanks everyone for stoppin' by this week and sharing all of Debbie's cards and projects from her convention swaps this week...I hope you enjoyed looking at them and getting as much inspiration from them as much as I had sharing them and getting inspiration too...another BIG thank you to Debbie for sharing them with us during our monthly get together...it's going to be a cool weekend but I love it...enjoy the rest of the day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin