Monday, September 17, 2012

Warm Winter Wishes

 I'm sharing some cute cards we made in our workshop last week...they were quick and easy...we used the adorable Bootiful Occasions stamp sets for all our cards and coordinating gift tags...these cards will give you a chill as if you are actually outdoors enjoying the snow and brisk cold weather...lol.


We also made matching tags as our bonus project to go with all the cards...this was very fun and easy...and how nice to have the card and tag match...SWEET!


Here is a closer look at the gift tag...I coloured the boot with a stampin' write marker to let the ladies see how the project looked if they wanted to colour the cards...or leave it just plain.


I love the look of this Northern Flurry Folder...I love snow especially when I don't have to travel in it...lol.


 This is the quick and easy recipe:

Stamp sets: bootiful occasions and teeny tiny wishes.
*****
Card stock: white...cherry cobbler...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: cherry cobbler and early espresso.
*****
Markers: stampin write blushing bride.
*****
Punches: 2 1/2"...1 1/4"...and 1" circles...designer label...northern flurry folder...and mini snowflake punch.
*****
Additional supplies: crystal effects...snail...big shot...silver cording...icicle stickles...fiskar...s/u acrylic blocks...flower soft polar white...mini pom poms...and score it.


 Thanks so much for droppin' by this morning...I hope you enjoy the cards and tags that I shared...what a fun project and I'm thrilled that my stampin' ladies enjoyed them too...thanks to the ladies who joined me for a great evening...enjoy the rest of the morning...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

free online books said...

Can't believe it, you guys have been my inspiration for times. Oh well, my best wishes to both of you! :)
men's fashion

Blog Widget by LinkWithin