Sunday, September 9, 2012

Vintage Buttons Card

We made this cute card in class awhile ago...I think it's adorable...using the Sew Suite stamp set...if you know someone that's a sewer you could make all kinds of cards and projects for them...for every occasion.


I love the look of the twine wrapped around the card stock spool.


 The buttons on the button card is nice too...these are some old buttons that I've been collecting forever...I thought it was time that I started using them instead of letting them just sit and collect dust...they worked out perfectly for this project.


Wouldn't this also look fabulous using real tape measures...pick them up at dollar or thrift shops and add them to your projects...Fabulous!


 Here is the super easy recipe:

Stamp set: sew suite.
*****
Card stock: gumball green...very vanilla...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: chocolate chip.
*****
Additional supplies: vintage buttons...crystal effects...snail...flax bakers twine...fiskar and score-it.


 So happy that the storm is over with...no trees down...just lots of branches around my neighborhood...I heard on the news that tornado's hit some areas...we were lucky...I hope everyone is safe...thanks for stopping by this morning and sharing another classroom card with me...thanks to my fabulous stampin' ladies for a great evening...enjoy the rest of the day and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your post is great to read. I was wondering what are 5 easy steps on how to create an artist trading card?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin