Sunday, October 21, 2012

A...is for Arima

 October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month...remember to schedule a mammogram or do a Self Breast Exam...early detection is key to surviving breast cancer.




This is the card I made for my Grand Daughter...similar but different from my Grandson's...it was also a quick and easy project and I enjoyed making it.


I love how this Fall card turned out...I could easily make more for other occasions such as a fall birthday or even a thank you card.


 On the subway art I rubbed over the sentiments with my stampin' pastels to give it a little colour...it looks so pretty.


 This is the device I used on the back of the pumpkin to make it wobble...it's called an Action Wobble.


Here is the recipe:

Card stock: rust...green galore...positively pink...pumpkin DSP...Autumn Subway Art by It Works for Bobbi...doodle pops and cream printer paper.
*****
Chalks: stampin' pastels.
*****
Punches: Lifestyles nesting dies...and sizzix uppercase alphabets.
*****
Additional supplies: big shot...fiskar...score-it...snail...and Action Wobblers for Motion.


 The "A" is for My Adorable Arima.


 Another wonderful day to end this beautiful weekend...I was able to get some great stampin' time in too...Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to drop in and check out my card...enjoy the rest of the weekend...I hope you all have a fabulous day...and a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin