Saturday, October 20, 2012

Y...is for Yuzaki

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month...don't forget to schedule your annual mammogram...early detection is the key to surviving breast cancer.



This card isn't spooky as much as it is fun...in fact the only scary part of it is when you read the BOO!...lol...and it sure was fun to put together...I rubbed stampin' pastels over the white parts of the subway art to give it a bit of colour...it's not a lot...just enough I think...and I love it.


 The Y is for My little Yuzaki...I think he will love this Halloweenie card...I know that I do...lol.


This is the little device I used on the back of the pumpkin to give it some movement...they're Action Wobbles.


This is the fun recipe:

Stamps: inspired by life.
*****
Card stock: brown....green galore...gumball green...trick or treat subway art By It Works For Bobbi...scarecrow and pumpkin DSP...doodle pop pumpkin and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: gumball green.
*****
Chalks:stampin' pastels.
*****
Punches: lifestyle labels nesting dies...and sizzix upper case alphabets.
*****
Additional supplies: Action Wobbles for Motion...big shot...score-it...fiskar...and snail adhesive.


My new stamp for the back of my cards and projects...Luv it!...I didn't see that clump of glue till I had the pic almost ready to post...oh! well.


Thanks for stoppin' by this morning and checking out another of my cards...enjoy the beautiful weekend...the sun is shining here even though it's a bit chilly...I will take this weather any day...have a great day...and I sure hope that everyone has a stampin' good time.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin