Monday, October 29, 2012

Thank You Pear Card Fronts-Bonus Round

Don't forget to schedule your annual mammogram for Breast Cancer Awareness Month...early detection is the key to surviving breast cancer...the life that you save...maybe your own.



I took my pics early this morning because I don't know if  I will be able to do anything later...the wind is awful here...I love walking in the leaves when they are blowing all over the place...but this is a little scary...we don't have any rain yet just dark skies and the wind...I hope everyone stays safe today...fill your bath tub with water to flush toilette's and rinse off utensils...please stay safe.

Thank You Pear Cherry Cobbler card front is the bonus round and the last of the canning workshop projects...don't you just love the cherry cobbler background on this front...hands down this one is my favorite. 


 Thank You Pear Pizzazz card stock background gives this card front a totally different look...the look is a lot softer.


Thank You Pear Positively Pink background card stock also makes this card front pop...and the chocolate chip accents make the pink even brighter I think.


 Thank You Pear Chocolate Chip card stock background really makes the Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon stand out on the card front...I have these fronts ready to go in case I need a card...it is easy to switch out the sentiment and add something else more appropriate if need be.


Thank you all for droppin' by this morning...of all the projects we did at the canning workshop...I have to say this was the easiest and most fun...I think this one is my absolute favorite...have  a great morning and as I said earlier...please be safe...and may you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin