Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hello Jar Card

Breast Cancer Awareness Month...in case you didn't know is October...I just want to remind you...get a mammogram and also do a Self Breast Exam today.




I'm sharing another project that we did in our Canning Workshop this month...my card is the cute jar that has been die cut on the front of the card...then backed with blue tissue paper to make it look like the jar is full of water...too! too! cute if I may say so myself...lol...you can save the jar die and also make a gift tag that goes with this card...or just make something completely different with it...I am going to make another card with mine that I will share later.


 My favorite part of the card is the butterfly that has been also die cut...and a corner edger put over it...the corner edger was a perfect fit over the butterfly...I absolutely love it...I will be making more cards using butterflies and that corner edger.


 This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: perfectly preserved and friendship.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...assorted scraps...light blue tissue paper...acrylic sheet...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: garden green...wisteria wonder...summer starfruit...only orange..and pink passion.
*****
Punches: beautiful wings die...framelits window frames and cannery set collections...3/4" circle...2 step bird...swiss dots folder...and Macarena Corner.
*****
Additional supplies: orange paper ribbon...snail...s/u mini glue dots...big shot...score-it...and fiskar.


Well I don't have too much to do to get ready for the storm...I have water and some canned goods but not a lot...I really didn't want to over do it...I hope you are all safe and ready too...thanks so much for droppin' by this morning...I hope you liked this card that I made...enjoy what we have left of this nice weekend...and please stay safe...I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin