Monday, January 21, 2013

Pass it Forward Gift-Snow Flake Tag/Ornament

This is what I made for my Ladies for The Pass It Forward Gift...it's a Snow Flake...no!...it's a Gift Tag...hey!...it can be either...the recipient will love it...no matter what they decide to call it.


I love bling...and I have plenty in my stash...these worked beautifully...the blue snow flake gem and the silver snow flake look fabulous together.


Another touch that i love is the tiny tags with the dew drop...these tags from scrap papers worked perfectly since they already had snow flakes on them.


This is a stamp from a long ago retired set from Stampin' Up...never thought I'd love it more the second time around...lol!...and it's perfect for these Snow Flake gifts.


I love this stamp..."Inspired By Life...Created By Hand"...it's has become my favorite stamp to end a project or card.


Here is the recipe:

Stamp Set: thanks snow much and one of a kind art.
*****
Card stock: colourful snow flake DSP...vintage blue snow flake DSP...and bashful blue.
*****
Ink: brilliant blue.
*****
Punches: framelits holiday ornaments die...3"...2 1/2" and 1 1/4" circles...1/16" hand held circle...and designer rosette die.
*****
Additional supplies: shore bakers twine...snail...crystal effects...hot glue...blue and white lace...snow flake blue gems...silver snow flake reflections...and hillside dew drops.



The picture below was sent to me by one of the ladies who loved hers...she has it hanging in a window.


Thanks so much for droppin' by this morning and sharing another project...I hope you liked it...it is absolutely colder and very windy today...heading out to walk my fur babies...will put the tea on...because when I come back in...I know that I'm going to need it...lol...have a great day...try and stay warm...I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin