Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cheers to You


 Carol has made a couple of nice masculine cards to share with us this morning...any guy would love these...or use pastel colours for a more feminine touch. 


 The chocolate chip and creamy caramel colours go great with the natural twill ribbon...I love it.


Don't you just love the stamped diamond background...inside the card Carol used white printer paper to hand write or stamp a sentiment...and the scalloped square was layered to give it more dimension.


Is it cold this morning or what...I'm surprised inside my house isn't too cold...but that's because right now the wind isn't blowing all the heat out...I'll be staying inside today and trying to stay as warm as a bunny...lol...Carol thanks so much for sharing another great card with us this morning...a big thank you to everyone for droppin' by this morning...I hope you all enjoyed Carol's card as much as I did...if you must go outside...dress in layers...stay warm...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin