Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Anniversary

Yeah!!!...Carol has made some more cards to share with us this morning...as you can see they're anniversary cards...but I'm also think Valentines Day...they're adorable.


The background stamp reminds me of beautiful lace...with all the hearts...love birds and flowing ribbons in it...I also see a couple of keys...like in key to my heart.


Carol used real red and pink passion for her card stock and inks...the image is stamped on whisper white...she also added a white organdy ribbon to each card...inside she used white printer paper to add a sentiment...either hand written or stamped. 


Thanks Carol for sharing these cards with us this morning...I love them...thanks to all of you for droppin' by today and checking out Carol's cards with me...stay warm because the temperature is going to drop later on today...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin