Saturday, January 26, 2013

With Sympathy

 Carol has been on the roll this week...and she is closing the week for me with another lovely creation.


 These lovely sympathy cards can also be used as get well cards...so easy to just switch out the sentiment and replace with a get well one.



I can see these cards with a get well sentiment in the scallop ovals too.


 The flowers Carol used are die cuts...which makes these cards so quick and easy since no cutting out by hand...stampin' dimensionals to lift some of the flowers off the card stock for added dimension ...the card stock has been run through her big shot with an embossing folder...giving the card even more added dimension.


 Brrrrrrrr!!!...what a cold morning...I hope by the time I'm ready to go out it will be a tad bit warmer...lol...Thanks Carol for ending this week on a great note with such a pretty card...Thank you all for stoppin' by this morning and sharing another card with me...enjoy your weekend...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin