Monday, January 28, 2013

Snow Fun in Japan...a double layout

 I'm so happy to be working on some of my layouts...and do I have a lot of them to work on...I think it's going to be an all year project for me...lol.


When I asked my daughter why my Grands weren't wearing gloves...she said " Rebals Don't Wear Gloves"...I guess she meant they wouldn't put them on...lol...or had them on...but took them off...I love the mitten diecut...it was absolutely perfect for this page.


I didn't get a good pic of the Hexie on the bottom of the page...but it says "let it snow"...I'm addicted to Hexagons...my new favs.


My Little Arima is all bundle up for a day on the slopes with her family...Papa might just have another skier in the family...lol.


A Snow Fun Journal Card to write down some sentiments of the day.


I love this pic of my beautiful Grands and their Papa in the early morning looking through the window of the lodge at the lifts on the slopes going up and down...in my stash I also had that lift ticket to add to the layout.


My Little Arima...sure does melt my heart in this pic...I love that cute little hat she has on.


This picture of my daughter going down the mountain makes me laugh...Boy! she sure does look scared...lol...maybe not too scared.


This is my easy recipe:

Card stock: Winter Park journaling cards...Powder Mountain tags...Snow Day note worthy...Pine Trees in the Snow DSP and Snowy Pine Trees DSP.
*****
Punches: hexagon nesting dies...snow blossom...ticket corner...and 3" scallop circle.
*****
Additional supplies: snow flake gems...snow flake brads...snail adhesive...S/U mini glue dots...BIG shot...and stampin' dimensionals.  



I just had to get a closer shot of my fav pic in this layout...and you also get a better look at the diecut ski lift ticket.

Thanks for droppin' by and sharing my layout with me this morning...we are having snow again this morning and it's suppose to turn into icy rain...I'm not happy about that...lol...I hate driving in it...stay safe everyone...have a great day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin