Thursday, January 31, 2013

I Hate this Pocket Card...LOL!

I really do hate this card...at first I thought it was the colour combination...but I think it's the fact that I stitch around the pocket twice...I thought the first time didn't show up very well so I went around it a second time...and this is what I got...and I hate it...lol. 


This pocket card is great to add cash or a gift card to it...I do love the bling on the pocket.


Here is the recipe:

Stamp set: teeny weeny wishes and background basics.
*****
Card stock:  whisper white...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: regal rose and pink pirouette.
*****
Punches: word window and designer label.
*****
Additional supplies: pink rhinestones...cappuccino bakers twine...crystal effects...snail...fiskar...and score-it.


 I will have to give this project another try since I'm not pleased with how this one turned out...LOL...thanks for droppin' by this morning...stay warm and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin