Friday, February 1, 2013

Just for You Pocket Card

 Wonderful!...Wonderful!...Wonderful!...I like this pocket card much better...YEAH!!!...LOL!...I absolutely hated the one I made yesterday...lol...this is a great card to stash some cash or a gift card...I would love either...wouldn't you.


This card pocket looks like a comfy pair of denim jeans...at least I think so...don't you just love the crystal like bling at the top of the pocket...I sure do.


The plaid heart gives the pocket a bit of a country look...and the stitching around the pocket was kept to one layer this time...and I love the fact that I finally used my Janome Sewing Machine...will be doing some more of my projects using it.


 Here is the wonderful recipe:

Stamp set: teeny weeny wishes.
*****
Card stock: ballet blue...whisper white...assorted scraps...white printer paper...and glitter rubon.
*****
Ink: ballet blue.
*****
Punches: 1/16" hand held circle...word window...key tag...Swiss dots and distressed stripes embossing folders.
*****
Additional supplies: Janome sewing machine...clear mini discs...crystal effects...stampin' dimensionals...snail...sticky strip...metallic red brads...big shot...fiskar...score-it board and bone folder.


This morning is a cold and windy one...but give me this to snow any day...right now I have a pot of my favorite winter meal on the stove for lunch...I'm going to have soup and a sandwich...maybe a melted cheese sandwich...YUM!...I hope you all enjoyed my Pocket Card...thanks so much for stoppin' by this morning...have a fabulous weekend...Yeppers TGIF...and a stampin' good time.


Stampin'  HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin