Sunday, February 3, 2013

As clear as Black and White

Carol is starting out this week for us with these two adorable wedding cards...I love the fact that they're done in Black and White...it kind of reminds me of the bride in her gown and the groom in a tux.


 This card is for the newlyweds...don't you just love the embossed back ground that is white embossing powder on black card stock...I also did a double take when I looked at the sentiment...because it looked as if the black card stock had used a different punch...but it was the same modern label punch but she used a white gel pen for the dots...it plays tricks on the eyes...and a very nice touch. 


This card is welcome to wedded bliss...I love the glitter pen that Carol used to colour in the champagne glasses...and she layered the black ribbon onto the white ribbon...very pretty.


I hope you all enjoyed these cards...a BIG thanks to Carol for starting off the week right for us...enjoy the rest of the weekend and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin