Monday, February 4, 2013

Lovey Dovey Hexagons

 I made some quick and easy cards last night while watching my Walking Dead Marathon...I was up till 2:30 this morning...only to fall asleep for the last hour...I wanted to kick myself for missing that last hour that I missed last season...and to top it off...I'm exhausted now and cold too...lol...even though I fell asleep...I was having nightmares and kept waking up...I have to stop watching this show...or else I'll be Walking Dead.

Anyway...here is the first set of cards that I had fun making...love it when a quick and easy project is also fun...no stampin' was done on these sets of cards.


 This beautiful look is from an embossed folder.


 On this card I use an open hexagon...love this look very much.


  This is my easy and fun recipe:

Card stock: raspberry ripple...primrose petal...pretty in pink...whisper white...sweet talk postage stamp DSP...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: raspberry ripple and basic black.
*****
Punches: hexagon die plate and honeycomb embossing folder.
*****
Additional supplies: Sticky strip...snail...mini glue dots...stampin' dimensionals...pink ribbon...big shot...fiskar...and score-it.


Thanks for stoppin' in this cold morning...I know it's early...but I'm going to grab a cup of tea and get under my comforters for a well needed nap...enjoy the rest of your morning...and I hope that everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin