Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Choo Choo

This is the adorable card I made for my Grandsons birthday...he absolutely loves trains...Choo Choo!


Believe it or not...the most favorite part of the card is the smoke...I don't know why...but I just love it...maybe it's the dimensional look the stickles gives it...I added the stickles...let it dry...then I added it again...I just love it...lol.


This is the easy recipe:

Stamp sets: circus train...warmest regards...and dot alphabet.
*****
Card stock: kraft...assorted scraps...and cream printer.
*****
Ink: midnight muse and brilliant blue.
*****
Markers stampin' write.
*****
Punches: ticket builder and textured impressions stripes.
*****
Additional Supplies: Yellow stickles...silver bells shimmerz...big shot...snail...simply scored...fiskar...and blueberry bakers twine.


 Thanks everyone for droppin' by this morning and checking out my kiddie card...it was fun to make it and it was done with a little extra love since it was going to someone extra special...have a great morning...enjoy the wonderful weather...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin