Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Winter Friendship

It has been forever...forever...forever...since I've posted...life happens as I always say and sometimes you just have to go with the flow...but I'm going to try to get back on track...I have a new camera...and a new photo studio (one of those portable light boxes...thanks to my family for Mothers Day)...yes they're back from Japan...so I've been spending time with My Beautiful Grands...it was fun...but now it's time to get back to my blog...even though I haven't been posting...I have been making some cards and doing a few projects here and there...today I'm going to share a winter card...this morning was freezin' here...thought it was almost winter again.
 
This is a long retired set...but a favorite of mine...I used scraps of DSP to make the squares and the background embossing gave it a cool look...I attached the squares to the card stock then ran it through my big shot in the embossing folder.


  I love making quick and easy cards...the squares can be made as one inch squares also if you wanted your card to be an inchie card...you would just end up with an extra row.


 These would make fabulous winter birthday cards.


 This is the recipe:

Stamp set: It's Snow time.
*****
Card Stock: whisper white...primrose petals...assorted scraps...white printer.
*****
Ink: primrose petals.
*****
Markers: stampin' write.
*****
Punches: argyle folder...and 1 1/4" square.
*****
Additional supplies: stampin' dimensionals...snail adhesive...simply scored...big shot...and fiskar.


Thank you for stoppin' by this morning I appreciate it...have a great morning and a stampin' good time...and I must say it's great to be back.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin