Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hello 1-Open Chevrons...PPA #163 Challenge

Is it ok for me to toot my own horn and say that I did a fantastic job on these cards...I don't care...I'm going to say it anyway..."I did a fantastic job on these cards...and I love how they turned out"...LOL...you all know when I love something what happens...so you will be seeing more cards with these chevrons...I loved making them.
 


 If you look closely you can see how I left the chevron opened on these cards...they lay down flat beautifully for mailing too...who wouldn't love to get a card like this in the mail...I know I'd be jumping up and down...lol.



 I absolutely love the Pals Paper Arts Colour choices this week...my fav colour combo...just so darn Patriotic...LUV...LUV...LUV.



Can you see the tiny crystal bling that I added to the cards...they really made the cards pop even more.


Here is my recipe:
Stamp set: friendship preserves.
*****
Card stock: very vanilla...cherry cobbler...midnight muse...patriotic DSP...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: cherry cobbler and midnight muse.
*****
Punches: window frame framelits...textured impressions stripes folder.
*****
Additional supplies: snail...s/u mini glue dots...stampin' dimensionals...s/u acrylic blocks...crystal effects...simply scored plate...big shot...bone folder...and mini round crystal.


Thanks so much for droppin' by today...I hate to say it but it was freezin' here this morning...now mind you...I'm not complaining because next week the heat and humidity will be back...I'm just sayin'...LOL...I hope you all have a great weekend and a stampin' good time...don't forget to stop by the PPA challenge and see what the DT members had to share this week...their work is fabulous.


PPA163[1]

http://www.palspaperarts.com/2013/07/ppa163.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PalsPaperArts+%28Pals+Paper+Arts%29&utm_content=Yahoo!+Mail


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

3 comments:

Beth Beard said...

I agree...fantasic job! Cool idea for the chevrons...love it. Thanks for playing with us this week at Pals Paper Art!

Peggy Noe said...

Beverley this is a fantastic card! Love this chevron technique. I'd love to get this card too! Thank you for joining the Pals this week.

Anonymous said...

Beverly, I agree with you...This card is beautiful. Strikingly simple! The chevrons are perfection. Thanks for playing with The Pals Paper Arts.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin