Monday, July 15, 2013

Hello 2-Closed Chevrons-MIM #149 Challenge

I told you that I had so much fun doing those chevrons cards over the weekend that you might just be seeing more of them...well!...TaDa...I didn't waste any time...I love making these chevrons...I will have to keep making them...and making them till I can do it with my eyes closed...so be prepared to see plenty of chevrons in my projects...lol.


On these sets of cards I chose to have the chevrons closed...it certainly gives a different look from the cards I made over the weekend with the chevrons being open...I love this look also.


 The tiny crystals really make the card pop...I love these mini crystal bling on my cards...I hope you can see that I ran the stripes folder over the card and the chevron.


 Here is the easy recipe:
Stamp set: friendship preserves.
*****
Card stock: very vanilla...cherry cobbler...midnight muse...patriotic DSP and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: cherry cobbler...and midnight muse.
*****
Punches: window frame framlits and textured impressions stripes folder.
*****
Additional supplies: s/u mini glue dots...snail...crystal effects...stampin' dimensionals...simply scored plate...big shot...bone folder...mini round crystals and acrylic blocks.


 Thanks so much for stoppin' by this morning...it's so hot already...I'm going to have a tall glass of ice tea...stay cool everyone...have a wonderful day...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.

Don't forget to stop over to the Make it Monday Challenge #149 and see what the ladies over there have to share with us this week...they never seem to disappoint. 

Pink Paper Paradise

http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/2013/07/mim-149-with-bugaboo-stamps.html.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

5 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

lovely used of the stamp and great color combo...great job


I see your card on MIM...if you like to visit me my card is number 48...would be glad if you leave me some love too...big hugs, Monika

Judith said...

Gorgeous card - just had to have a closer look after I saw you on MIM hugs Judith x

loz said...

Hello Beverley.. Gorgeous card and colors. Popped over from MIM for a look..Loz

Wendy said...

Gorgeous cards with gorgeous colours, love the SU look! Spotted this on MIM xx

Pia S said...

Such great use of the chevron border and a cool design for the red, white and blue color combination! Spotted your cards on MIM.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin