Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Thinking of You

 I made a quick card for a dear coworker to let her know that I was thinking of her and her family at a rough time in the road...hoping things will be getting better for them...sending Get Well prayers their way.


I surrounded the card with lots of hearts...I love the heart to heart punch...you can punch out several hearts at the same time and get three different ones...which makes this a quick and easy card...and my heart is with them right now.


 The colours are bright and fun...I wanted to make sure it bought a smile to her face and cheered her up.


 This is the easy recipe:

Stamps: 
Thinking of you.
*****
Card stock: 
Whisper white...assorted scraps...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: 
Melon mambo.
*****
Punches: 
Tasteful trim die...heart to heart...and scallops folder.
*****
Additional supplies: 
Sticky strip...snail...s/u mini glue dots...square pewter brads...lemondrop bakers twine...big shot...extended cutting pad...simply scored plate...and fiskars.


 I'm already hot...thank goodness I walked the dogs very early this morning...it's 7:30 and already 80 degrees...come on!...REALLY...LOL...going to put several bottles of water in the freezer...I know I'm going to need it again today...Thank you all so much for stoppin' by this morning...stay super cool...and I hope you have a stampin' good time.


 Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin