Friday, July 19, 2013

So Sorry and A ODBD Challenge

I've been up since 2am...so I decided to make good use of my time and make this card for a dear friend that just lost her beloved pet dog after a very short illness...it was unexpected...she and her family are devastated by the loss.


This is the inside of the card...it say's "for the loss of your beloved pet"...I really like it.


I absolutely love the new Smokey Slate colour...this colour is going to be a big fav of mine...and I will be using it a lot.


Here is the easy recipe:

Stamp sets: so sorry...canine caper...and small wags.
*****
Card stock: whisper white...very vanilla...smokey slate...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: smokey slate.
*****
Punches: decorative label and textured impressions stripes embossing folder.
*****
Additional supplies: stampin' dimensionals...s/u mini glue dots...snail...acrylic blocks....Oster Gray bakers twine...big shot...s/u simply scored plate...and fiskar cutters.


Thank you all so much for droppin' by this hot morning...the heat is terrible already and it's still early...try and stay cool...I'm going to go and have a tall glass of ice tea...I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


ODBD SLC#162
I entered this card over at the Our Daily Bread Challenge...stop by and check out the beautiful inspirations the DT members and other ladies have to share...their work is beautiful.

 Our Daily Bread designs

 http://ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/odbdslc162-white-ivory-andor-your.html

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Beverly, this is so sweet!! I just love your little dog, the bone and the paw print paper!! I am so glad you were able to join us at the ODBD Shining the Light challenge. Thanks so much for your kind words about our cards!! It is so appreciated!!
Have a blessed day and thanks for joining us at ODBD!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin