Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pink Leather Flowers

 Looky...looky how I spent the early part of my morning...with a nice cup of hot coffee since it was freezin' in the house and raining outside...not that I'm complaining mind you...because I'm sure more hot and muggy days are just around the corner. 


 These were the last set in the sale basket at Joannes...but I'm glad I was able to snag these pretty pink ones...since they made such beautiful barrettes for My Beautiful Grand Daughter.
  
 
They're made out of soft pink leather...in the center is a mini pink doily...in the center of the doily is a dark purple stone in a brass bezel...at least it looks purple...sometimes I look at it...and it looks dark pink...lol...in the store I had thought it was black.



 This is my favorite close up shot of the barrette...I really hope that I can find more of them...I definitely will be keeping my eyes peeled everytime I go into Joannes...lol!


 Thanks so much for droppin' by this morning and sharin' my project with me...time for another cup of coffee...have a fabulous weekend everyone...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin