Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day...and of course Challenges

 Happy Memorial Day to everyone...and a Big Shout Out and Thank you to all of Our Troops and their Families...you've all sacrificed a lot to keep us and our country safe...it seems like Thank You isn't enough.

I've made a couple of  cards...but I intentionally left out the sentiments...I haven't decided if I want to use them as thank or birthday cards yet...decisions...decisions...decisions...so tough to make a decision...lol. 
 


I was kickin' myself...because on this card I forgot to add the twine...and I just noticed it...too late to do anything about it now...but it's still a little cute...I'm really mad at myself for that.


 
 
This card is my fav...lol...but of course it is...because I remembered to add the twine...if I have time to tackle it...and it bothers me enough...I will take it apart and add the twine...love this red, white, and blue twine.
 

 
 
This is the easy recipe:
 
Card stock: real red...whisper white...naturals Ivory...brilliant blue...and crumb cake.
*****
Punches: small and large stars...1 3/8" and 1 1/4" squares...decorative stars and distressed stripes folders.
*****
Additional supplies: airmail bakers twine...snail...s/u mini glue dots and sticky strip...crystal effects...water dew drops...clear mini acrylic discs...red and blue paperclips...big shot...score-it...and fiskars.
 

 
 
Over at the Sweets Stamps Blog the challenge this week is Anything Goes Challenge #170...love those anything challenges...just too much fun...it makes me think of what I have to do.
 
 
 
Over at Digital Delights we have a perfect challenge this week...so much fun to play with the colours Red...White...and Blue...just perfect for today.
 

 
Thanks so much for stoppin' by this morning and having some fun with me...it's been a Fabulous Morning...please remember to stop by the challenges and take a peek at what the Design Team Members and other ladies have to share with us...it was fun...and again I thank you for stoppin' by...have a Safe and Fabulous Day.
 
 
Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

rudlis said...

Wow! What a gorgeous cards! Thanks so much for joining us at SweetStamps.com.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin