Sunday, August 7, 2011

Flowers in a Mason Jar-2

Here is another set of cards my stampin' ladies made in class last week...I just love this colour combo...isn't it eye catching...and that butterscotch ribbon is to die for...I will be soooooo! sad when I finally use up the last piece...my stampin' ladies loved them too.



Check out my new addiction...the little tags using cell phone bling...the bling on these tags are tiny square pearls...lately I have been adding those tags to everything...it's a great way to use up those small pieces of scrap that's too small to do anything else with...but I hate to throw them away.



This is the recipe:

Stamp sets: swirls and curls verses...on the grow...and warmest regards.
*****
Card stock: crumb cake...whisper white...lucky limeade...concord crush...and cream printer paper.
*****
Ink: concord crush.
*****
Chalks: stampin' pastels.
*****
Pens: sakura clear star glitter pen.
*****
Punches: 2X3 oval...jewelry tag...decorative label...1 1/16" hand held circle...and flower vine folder.
*****
Additional supplies: square pearl bling...green brads...snail...big shot...fiskar...and sheer butterscotch ribbon.




Thanks so much for droppin' by this morning and sharing another class project with us...enjoy your day...and I hope everyone has a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

1 comment:

Monica said...

Hey Bev,

Adorable colour combo - such a cheerful card. You are on a roll, as they say in blogland! Keep up the great work.

Hugs,

Monica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin