Saturday, April 28, 2012

Thank You Birds

 Below are three great projects we did in class...the first one I'm sharing today is the Thank you bird card on the right...these were so much fun to make and we all had a great time...they make nice coordinated gifts.


All the layering makes this card look difficult...but you have to remember that all the cutting was done by dies or punches...nothing by hand so that is one of the reason this card went along quickly.


Inside I used my fav embellie of course...white printer paper to write a note or add a sentiment...it also gives the card another layering and a nice finished look...I love this idea.


 This is the super easy recipe:

Stamp set: wonderful words.
*****
Card stock: Twitterpated DSP...basic grey...blushing bride...island indigo...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: ridinghood red.
*****
Pen: Sakura black glaze.
*****
Punches: 5 petal....jewelry tag...boho blossoms...large paper doiley...adorning accents folder...and adorning accents edgelits.
*****
Additional supplies: red flower brad...lucky limeade everyday enchantment ribbon...snail...s/u mini glue dots...stampin' dimensionals...blue felt birds...big shot...score-it...and fiskar.


What a great card this would make for Mother's day...thanks to my wonderful stampin' ladies for another fun stampin' evening...I hope you all had as much fun as I did...thanks everyone for stoppin' by this cold and windy morning...but I'm not complaining...It's Spring...I like anything better than snow and Ice...enjoy the rest of the day...and the weekend...i hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin