Monday, April 30, 2012

Thinking of You

 The second great project that I'm sharin' with you from our class is the Thinking of You card...another fun and easy project to make...I painted the card stock the night before for the ladies and then they were able to sponge the ridinghood red paint over it in class...it does take a little time to dry properly.


I love the look of the butterfly which I wrapped with the linen thread...then inserted a silver eye pin as part of the butterfly body...lovely if I say so myself...lol.


Again as with the other card there was no cutting with this one either...all done with punches and dies...this would allow you to make a bunch of them very quickly...and I love the fact that this card is sporting lots of layers...my favorite is the silver butterfly charm and the coiless pin...which is very hard to find...I don't remember where I picked them up though. 


This is the quick and easy recipe:

Stamp set: sincere salutations.
*****
Card stock: Twitterpated DSP...pear pizzazz...basic gray...and white printer paper.
*****
Ink: ridinghood red.
*****
Punches: butterfly...key tag...1/16" hand held circle...2 step bird...framelits labels...and Poteeka birds folder.
*****
Additional supplies: linen thread...sponges...silver eye pin...silver coiless pin...silver butterfly charm...big shot...snail...s/u mini glue dots...stampin' dimensionals...white acrylic paint...fiskar...and score-it.


Thank you all for stopping by this morning and sharing another card with me...a big thank you to my wonderful stampin' ladies for a fun and relaxing evening...I hope you all enjoyed seeing this card...enjoy the rest of the morning even though it's cold and windy...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin