Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tina's Scrapbook Page

 This scrappin' page is from another...one of my ladies...she decided to do both 12X12 pages with two different themes...but both show the different times in her daughters wonderful and fun filled life. 


 On one page we have different Halloween pics and  the second page shows the christening and communion of her daughter...I love the cross in the center of the page...the pages were sprayed with Frosty Nights and Mistletoe Glimmer Mists...it gives the pages a slight glittery look...I think you can see it a little better on the green page...I'm all for bling...lol.



Thank you Tina for sharing your pages with us this morning...you did a fantastic job on them...thanks everyone for droppin' by today...enjoy the rest of the morning...and I hope you all have a stampin' good time.


Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin